Some Happenings...

We've been making some Valentine's Treats...
just pretzel rods dipped in chocolate, with festive M&M's and white chocolate drizzled.
 
 
Loving on baby Presley and hanging out with the Whitings eating knock-off Costa Vida salads...
 
 
 
Having lots of play dates with Baby Bailey (another one of Landon's girlfriends, hehe).  Twins would have been a lot of work, but I think I could have done it (as if I would have had a choice!).  But I feel like if I am ever blessed with twins, then I have a lot more confidence in myself and that I could actually do it without crying and being stressed all the time.
 
 
 
Which leads me to the next thing, which you might have noticed in the picture above...Landon has started on a bottle...
 
 
Been making some new hair accessories that I will try to get up in the etsy shop soon.  I just wanted to make sure that they would fit a baby, so Landon was my model.  Brett wasn't too thrilled about this.  But seriously, he looks like a boy, even with a headband on!  I hope that my girls will look like "girls" and not little boys!
 
 
I also just got called to be the 2nd Counselor in Relief Society.  Here is the bulletin board I have been starting to work on.  I am nervous, I hope I don't screw this up!  I also am in charge of all of the mid-week activities for Relief Society. 
 
 
He has also been loving my nose and face--his favorite toy as of late...
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff Tia! Its fun to come across a post of yours now and then to see what you are up to.You will be a great RS counselor. I really like your new blog design too.! ~Jillene

    ReplyDelete