A Big Beauty Secret on a Budget

Don't you love it when you find something you love for a price that you can more than afford?  And what I love even more, is when someone is nice enough to share their knowledge with me when they stumble on it!  So, thought I would share a little secret I have come across... 
 
I have been loving to try out different make-up trends this last year.  But even the "cheaper" quality makeup can be hard to justify if you aren't sure you will use it more than once. 
 
Then I stumbled on the E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face) line at Target.  Two years ago I bought the $10 set that included eyebrow color, blush, bronzer, lip tints, and about 30-40 shades of eye shadow.  I still am using the blush, eye brow color, and eye shadows today! 
 
these were each $1
 
I can't vouch for every one of their products, but since that first purchase, I have tried out a few other eye shadows (that weren't included in the pallet I first purchased), the tinted moisturizer, eyelash curler, fake eyelashes, lip gloss, cream/stick blush, and probably even more. 
 
The eye shadows are $1 and you can buy them individually (which I love, because I don't usually need another set of "shimmery white" shadow or whole new pallet, when I just want to dry a different deep color).  The lip glosses are also $1, and the tinted moisturizer is $3.  You seriously can't beat that! 
 
Next time you are at Target, take a look at the line.  And try something out!  Let me know what you think and if there was a product you loved. 

 
Sporting my false eyelashes, amongst some other E.L.F. products...
 

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling my friend about Elf at Target! I love their make-up! I've been wanting to try their fake lashes, but haven't yet. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear for what might happen if I attempted fake eyelashes, haha. But you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete