Anthro-Inspired Necklace

I came across this Anthro Inspired knock-off and knew I had to try it. 

Here is the original Anthropologie necklace:


Here is her knock-off (I like hers even better than the original)

I did mine a little different than her, I just used ribbon instead of using clamps.  I thought it was easier and cheaper--plus it would help the rope not fray as easily.  (Sorry that the lighting was bad in these pictures) 


 For my supplies, I used one flower from a pair of earrings, a flower off of a stretchy ring, and a flower from a brooche I found at a local thrift store.  (Sorry, I can't figure out how to turn the picture)

Then, I simply removed the back of the ring and earring, and hot glued them to the rope

 Wa-la!  The finished product!


I like it quite a bit! 
And I even adjust the length depending on what I'm wearing

2 comments: