Lately...

For a date night last week, we rode our bikes down to Pete's Fish & Chips.
It is such a fun, old-school Mesa hot spot.  Everything is deep-fried, and it is cash-only. 
We recommend the chicken strips and deep fried burritos with chips.




We love utilizing our "I {heart} you because:" board in our bedroom to leave little love notes. 
It is so easy to make!  Just take an old frame, and place the phrase behind the glass. 
Use a dry-erase board marker to write the messages.
It's such a fun little thing to make it easier to remember to show love and appreciation!




I remember making these little "ghosties" when I was little. 
So for Family Night the Monday before Halloween, we made them
for our nieces and nephews and sent them in little Halloween care packages.
All it is, is a Tootsie pop with a tissue tied on it and a ghost face made with a Sharpie!



Brett's sister turned the big 4-0 last week,
so the whole family got their gifts together
and I made up the basket to drop off on her actual birthday.
The gifts ranged from adorable accessories all the way to wrinkle cream and more.
Brett & I did the "40 sucks" with the lollipop bouquet!
(She'd probably kill me for posting this, but I don't think she even knows I have a blog!)


No comments:

Post a Comment