Autumn Decor

I love Fall!  I love the colors and the weather, especially!
Since we will only have our Autumn decor out for another week or so,
I thought I'd better hurry and share.
Here is our front door and porch decked out.



The wreath I made with a thrift store grapevine wreath, a leaf garland on clearance, and some picks from the dollar store. 

The scarecrow and the "Welcome Fall" sign were both given to me, I collected the pumpkins a few times on grocery store trips, the flowers are from D.I. ($3), and the bale of hay/straw I bought at the Mesa Feed Barn--just around the corner from us.  It was so much cheaper to buy the real straw than to buy the decorative bales at Wal Mart or Hobby Lobby (plus, Brett even took the center out of our bale--and it still is huge!). 

And here is the top of the piano,
almost the same as the Halloween stuff, but a different banner and a
"give thanks" plaque I made at Enrichment.

No comments:

Post a Comment